Free standard shipping UK and Ireland.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll aim to process, pack and send it within 1-2 days of it being placed. We only ship during normal business hours (9am – 5pm Mon-Fri BST) and we don’t operate on public holidays. You can select which delivery methods works best for you from our estimated arrival times.
UK and Northern Ireland: [Free] 3-5 working days. Tracked. (Royal Mail)
UK and Northern Ireland: [£6] 1-2 working days. Tracked. (Parcelforce)
Worldwide Standard Shipping: [£5] 10 – 12 working days. Untracked. (Royal Mail)
Express Shipping – Europe: [£15] 2 – 3 working days. Tracked. (DHL Express)
Express Shipping – Rest of World: [£20] 2 – 3 working days. Tracked. (DHL Express)
WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
Pala provides free standard shipping worldwide.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY DUTIES OR TAXES?
If you live outside of the European Economic Community (EEC) you will be responsible for any custom charges imposed in your country. Please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you require it. Delays at customs are unlikely, but if they occur this may impact your shipment time.
DO YOU SHIP TO PO BOXES?
We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY SUNNIES ARE ON THEIR WAY?
Once your order has been placed, you will be sent an email confirming that your order has been received and is in our system, along with an order confirmation number for your reference. We will send you another email confirming that your order has been dispatched. If for any reason we find information regarding your order to be incomplete, we will call or email you to verify your information.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Pala is able to track your order on your behalf. If for you would like to find out where your package is on its merry journey to your front door then please contact email@example.com
WILL A RECEIPT BE INCLUDED IN MY SHIPMENT?
Your shipment will include a packing slip, outlining the product(s) ordered, but no prices are included on this packing slip. Your order confirmation email will serve as your receipt and will include the final amount charged to your method of payment.
I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER
To change or cancel an order, please or call our customer service team as soon as possible on (+44) 03302 233167. We will do our very best to help you.
OUT OF STOCK
It might be that in the time it takes to process your order that the product may no longer be available. We will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order.
Returns and Exchanges
Sometimes, just sometimes, what you buy is not quite what you expected and if you feel you want to return or exchange your frames then we’ll make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
Returns or exchanges are permitted, provided:
- the product has not been worn and is returned in its original condition;
- the product is returned in its entirety including the frame, case, soft bag, booklet and swing tag;
- the product is not damaged in any way;
- the product is returned in its original packaging without postal labels;
- you have the receipt/proof of purchase.
Regretfully, we can’t accept merchandise that does not satisfy those criteria.
Frames that were not purchased on our website will not be accepted under any circumstances. Therefore, it is important to register your frames warranty so we know they were purchased with us.
PROCESSING THE REFUND
Here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Send an email with your name, address, and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of your sunglasses. Please detail the item you wish to return, adding a brief note as to why you are returning. Alternatively, you can speak to one of our customer services team on (+44) 03302 233167 and talk through your return with them. They’re very nice, and don’t bite.
- Following confirmation of receipt of your email from Pala Customer Services, you then have 14 days to return the item(s) to us. Please ensure you include the packing list papework that came with that came with your delivery. Pala Sunglasses is not responsible for any damage occurred to the item during return postage and it is advisable to ensure adequate, protective packing is used.
- All returns and exchanges to be posted with the original order confirmation form. On the slip is PALA’s return address:
C/O Logical Fulfilment
The Quartermaster Stores
- All return deliveries must be prepaid. For UK and Northern Ireland, we will refund the cost of the return postage onto your card or through PayPal.
- Please use Royal Mail Second class Tracked for your return or exchange to be refunded. If you use an alternative provider we may not be able to guarantee coverage of their postal charge. We will not refund priority, express or courier delivery charges.
- We are unable to cover the costs of returns or exchanges outside of UK and Northern Ireland.
- Refunds will be credited to the card or Paypal account used to make the original purchase.
- Returns/exchanges will be processed within 3-5 business days upon item being received. Please note that it may take up to a few weeks for the credit to appear on your statement.